Harper and Olivia's Birthday Tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

What's Growing?
















My mom's friend shared some starts with me last year. I think they are filling in nicely. There are daisies, columbine, irisies, peonies, geraniums, day lilies, and some others (but I do not remember the names).
I also planted my pots for the deck. I used a mixture of plants, but I also planted a few Gerber Daisies this year. Last year I had one, and it was beautiful. Hopefully, I will have the same luck again this year. Everything looks a little sparse now so... hopefully I can post photos later this summer of lush, healthy blooms. Just have the mulching left to do and it will be "picture perfect."
Much thanks to my mom for her generous gift for Mother's Day! I got to pick out the plants as a special treat for my special day as a mother! Thanks Mom!

2 comments:

FrancisMoore said...

Looking good, Jennifer. You are most welcome. Mom

Indy Cookie said...

Jennifer, your home and garden look lovely!