Harper and Olivia's Birthday Tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Splash!











Olivia has been taking swimming lessons at the high school for the past few days. I can't believe how well she is doing already. She was timid at first, but soon grew some fins and jumped right in. So far she has practiced backstroke, kicking on the kick board, and swimming freestyle. My camera skills are horrible so I wasn't able to capture a picture of her backstroke technique. But I assure you that it is a sight to behold.
At the end of each lesson the students have free time to jump off the diving board. This is Olivia's favorite part. She climbs right up, walks right out to the end, and jumps! She can even swim independently over to the side of the pool. Michael and I are so proud of our little fish!

1 comment:

Indy Cookie said...

I seem to remember another little fish who loved the water :) Looks like Miss Olivia takes after her mama.