Harper and Olivia's Birthday Tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 11, 2008

Pool Days


So...it is obvious-after looking at the shade of my skin you can tell that I spend most of my day at the pool. Olivia and I have a great time. She has many friends to swim with, and I have met some nice ladies to chat with while the kids are splashing. We have our designated section of lawn chairs and are often very confused when we show up and other sunbathers are sitting in them. This is also the first summer that Olivia has swam without her arm wings. She is very proud of herself and feels like one of the big kids. After a full day at the pool, you can almost bet that the fun and excitement does not carry on at home.

However, the most precious part of the day: a bronzed, blonde haired, chlorine drenched, tuckered little girl soaking up the peace and quiet after a long day in the sun.

No comments: