Harper and Olivia's Birthday Tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Glamour Girl


Here is the next page in my scrapbook adventure. I have entitled it Glamour Girl. The page documents the priceless costumes that Olivia modeled during her third year. I really like this page. It is too bad that the picture does not do all the little embellishments justice. However, the few people that even look at this blog can have the opportunity to see this page in real life...therefore they will be able to appreciate its beauty! (:

2 comments:

Leia said...

Hey! Those pages look great. You have a talent for scrapbooking. She's growing so fast!

Leia said...

Hey Jennifer,

I edited some of the pictures of Olivia and posted them on my Flickr account. If you want me to take them down I will. I pay real close attention to who looks at my photos and make sure no crazies are favoriting them or anything. Let me know what you think! I can get you some prints if you'd like.

My email is microtutor@mail.com

www.flickr.com/photos/monkeysjump/