Harper and Olivia's Birthday Tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

I Am Seeing Red!

Yesterday, our front door got a bolder, brighter look. I am still getting used to this new
"classic red." It really stands out from any other door in our neighborhood. Of course standing out could be a good or bad thing when it comes to changing the outside appearance of your house. I'm going to give it a few weeks and see if I am still loving this home improvement.




I had to sit down for some love from my little chubbers this morning after my walk. She looks cute...I on the other hand could use a shower and a hairbrush.




1 comment:

FrancisMoore said...

I love the red door. What about the "pink" stand beside the white rocker? How about a pic of that.