Harper and Olivia's Birthday Tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Three Babies

I know that it might be surprising to hear...but there are now three important "babies" around the Stone household. The following babies are listed in no particular order of love.

Baby #1. Harper
Don't you just want to pinch those chubby little cheeks. I don't think she could be any cuter. The jury is still out on the southern girl headband and bow. I think it might make another appearance. BUT...only on "dressy"days!

Baby #2 Olivia.
She probably should be addressed as the big girl of the bunch...but she will always be my sweet first born baby. She is in that top model phase. Every picture we take she sticks out her hip, flips her hair, and tries to "smile" with her eyes. Fabulous!!!


Introducing Baby #3 My NEW Dyson vacuum
Yes....this can be considered my new baby because I am growing to love it as a member of the family. It is amazing, smart, stylish, helpful, dependable, lightweight, and helps clean the house without making more of a mess. This little beauty came to live at our house yesterday courtesy of my very nice mom. It was an early anniversary present for Michael and me....and we love, love, LOVE our new bundle of joy.









1 comment:

FrancisMoore said...

You are blessed with two beautiful children, as I am with a beautiful daughter and two granddaughters. Love, Mom