Harper and Olivia's Birthday Tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Makeover Night

So Olivia came up with the fun idea of playing makeover... complete with rollers, blush, eyeshadow, and lip gloss. Suddenly, my bathroom was her own personal salon, and I was the beautician rolling up her hair in my high school curlers. The magazine she read while she was waiting for the rollers to set was certainly a nice added touch.


Voila! My hair masterpiece.







Then for Olivia the fun really started. She found her little palette of makeup, and Mommy the Makeup Artist turned her into a STAR!
I hate to say it but even with turquoise eyeshadow and glitter lip gloss she looks sooooooo cute!







1 comment:

FrancisMoore said...

Olivia, you look like you were having fun. I like that hairstyle. Love, Nana